1. CONDITIONS FOR MATERIALS OF SUBMITTING AND PUBLISHING
- The volume of text materials 4-5 pages (from 7200 to 9000 characters with spaces).
- The text of the materials is preceded by an abstract (100-120 words) and key words (4-5 words) in English.
- Attention! The text of the scientific report (conference materials) should be structured - contain the following section titles:
- Introduction (including the research purposes).
- Methods and Techniques of the Research.
After reviewing the materials by the members of the editorial board of electronic collection, the organizing committee reserves the right to reject the manuscripts in case they do not correspond to the topic (Sections) of the conference.
2. MATERIALS DESIGN
- The first line - NAME (in the original language) (capital letters) (Caps Lock), bold, centered (size 14).
- The second line - Title of materials in English (if the article is presented in Ukrainian or Russian), bold, italics (size 14).
- The third line (with a space) - the name of the author (in English), bold (size 14), centered.
- The fourth line - academic degree (Dr.Sc. in… / Ph.D. in…), academic title (Professor / Associate Professor), or position (if there is no academic degree and academic title) (Lecturer / Senior lecturer / Postgraduate Student) (italics, size 12).
- The fifth line - Name of the institution in English (size 12).
- The sixth line - E-mail (size 12).
- The seventh line – Author’s Orcid ID (size 12).
- The eighth line (with a space) - annotation in English (100-120 words) (size 12).
- The ninth line – key words in English (4-5 words) (size 12).
- From the next line (through the interval) - the text of the article (size 14).
- References (size 12).
Citation and in-text references to literary sources should be made in the style of APA Style 7th, for example (Petrenko, 2021); if the source page is indicated, it is given through a colon, for example (Petrenko, 2021: 125). Important! all the articles of the scientists mentioned in the text should be reproduced in the bibliography. Warning! Ukrainian-language and Russian-language literature sources (if the article is in English) should be transliterated and translated into English.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MATERIALS ARRANGEMENT
Fields: lower, upper – 2 cm; right – 2 cm; Left – 2 cm. Editor: MS Word. Headset: Times New Roman, kegel (size) 14, interval – 1.5. Text should be typed without hyphenation.
4. TO THE MATERIALS SHOULD BE ATTACHED A SEPARATE FILE
I. Title of the report (article or materials) and information about the author (size 14), such as:The Use of Multimedia Tools in Working with Older Preschool Children While Learning About Nature
Ivanenko Ivan Ivanovych - PhD. in Psychology, Associate Professor, Hryhorii Skovoroda University in Pereiaslav (Ukraine).
Direction of the conference (Please indicate the number and name of the thematic direction of the conference).
Phone: xxx-xxx-xx-xx (to contact the author of the manuscript).
II. Scanned document on payment for materials (after a positive decision of the editorial board to accept the manuscript for publication).
Direction of the conference work (Please indicate the direction of work on the conference). See: Topics.
5. THE FILES MUST BE NAMED BY THE AUTHOR’S NAME
Ivanenko_materials, 2022 OR Ivanenko_article, 2022
Ivanenko_payment for materials, 2022
6. PUBLICATION FEE
Participation in the conference is UAH 200: UAH: 100 of them. to pay to the current account № UA978201720313211002201003726, code ZKPO 04543387 in the State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv, MFO 820172 marked “for the conference “Innovative technologies in preschool education” and 100 UAH. - to the card account of PrivatBank 5168757385181526 Krolivets Yuliia Vitaliivna (obtaining DOI, layout, preparation of certificates, technical support of the site). PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLY AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION! After payment, please send a scan of the receipt (file name – “Ivanov_kvitancja.doc”).
Ivanenko_the name, information
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.